Wednesday 20 January 2016

Bella On Bauble

Hi all its Lol's here today to share a card I made using the super cute Bella On Bauble stamp from the Wild Rose Studio

Bella is such a cute and popular character and I love all the antics she gets up to ;-)


I coloured the image with copies and after spending ages blending the bauble decided it needed some sparkle, so I smothered it in gold glitter, leaving the little stars white so I could add Prisma glitter on them. 

I stamped his 'hand' again and popped it up with silicone adhesive so that the gold string could pass underneath. I stitched the edges with gold thread, it doesn't really show up that well on the photo's but it does look quite sparkly IRL. 


Thanks for looking! 

I hope you all have a great day and if you would like more information and a full product list  CLICK HERE to visit my blog :-)

Happy Crafting!
luv
Lols x x x





1 comment:

  1. Very cute and sparkling card and love your idea to paperpiecing the "hand" to hide the string!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.