Wednesday 13 January 2016

Spring - Bear on Flower

Good morning to you all

I love a Wednesday, when I (Kate) get to share with you my latest playing.

I wanted to create a thank you card with a Spring feel to it, think I met my own brief.

using

Die - Oval Frame and the Flower Frame sentiment
Papers - Peach Blossom
Image - Bear on flower





To find out how I made this card click on my name above to hop over to my blog

We will be back with some more inspiration from the design team shortly

hugs
Kate
x

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet and the bear very cute!! Love this adorable card, beautiful colouring! I think that Peach Blossom is just a perfect paper for a spring feel, as the Flower frame sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.