Friday 5 August 2016

Penguin With Present

Oh my goodness have you seen the new Penguin With Present which is a new release! CUTE OR WHAT! 

It's Lorraine A aka Lols here to share a card made using this adorable penguin!


I coloured the image with copic markers and paper pieced the present. I used papers from a new Birds and Berries Paper Pack, the papers in here are so pretty, all blues and gorgeous pastel colours.

I used a Stacked Stars Die to cut out some White Glitter Paper, this is super sparkly IRL!  I also have to point out the snowflakes, which don't show up very well on the photos, but I used a Nuvo White Blizzard 3D Glitter Drops, and they do look fabulous IRL ;-) 


Thanks for looking! For more details and a full product list please CLICK HERE

Hope you all have a lovely day!
Happy Crafting
Luv
Lols x x x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colouring Lols and Ive just seen the inside of the card with the matching papers! Very nice!
    I think we all have a soft spot for penguins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.